Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > Software download issue
Software download issue

2154 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-04-29 13:15:48

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    jasonamd
    2016-04-29 03:20:42

I'm trying to use a larger SD card than came with the unit. I put the new card in my SD card reader and started the update program and selected all the files for install. However when I insert the card in the MD802 nothing happens. I put the original card back in and it works.

I was looking at the files on the card and the files on the card I created by downloading the software through the Update program are different than the files on the original card. On the card I created by downloading there is a file in the scan folder called maxicheck.bin and replay.bin. On the original card there are files called manager.bin, replay.bin and ReplayNew.bin. It almost seems as if the wrong files are being downloaded. There are some other folders and files missing as well. Please see attached image.

file:  802compare.jpg

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-04-29 08:28:16 (Reply to:jasonamd)

Hi, please reset the new SD card.  Then copy all the files/folders from old SD card to the new one. Thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    jasonamd
    2016-04-29 13:15:48 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I guess that would work but shouldn't I be able to download the software from the update program without having to copy?

Also, ALL the installed software on my card is showing version 6.00. According your vehicle list, they aren't all 6.00. For example, Kia should be 3.5.

Total1 Pages